Certificate Installation: IBM HTTP Server
Installing a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using IBM HTTP Server
- Start the 'IKEYMAN' software - either by running the command 'IKEYMAN' or loading the GUI version.
- Select 'Key Database File' from the main menu and choose 'Open'.
- Choose and enter a new Key Database name. Click 'OK'.
- Enter your password for the database.
- Select 'Signer Certificates' in the Key Database content frame, click the 'Add' button.
- Select the root certificate file, and click 'OK'.
- Repeat Steps 5 & 6 with the intermediate
Note: If you are uncertain which file you have received is the Root CA or Intermediate CA, please see here: Which is Root? Which is Intermediate?
- Return to the main Key Database menu, and select 'Personal Certificates'.
- Click the 'Receive' button, and locate the certificate for the site (typically named 'your_domain_com.crt'). Click 'OK'.
The certificate is now installed and can be used by the server.