How do I remove a certificate with Firefox?
Note: This article applies to Firefox 2/3 and applies to all types of digital certificates.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Depending on your Operating System go to one of the following locations:
Windows: Tools -> Options
Linux: Edit -> Options
Mac: Firefox -> Options
3. Navigate to Advanced -> Encryption and then click on View Certificates.
This opens up Firefox's certificate manager.
4. Select the tab that says Personal or Your Certificates.
5. Highlight the certificate you would like to remove.
6. Click Delete.
Note: The Delete button will become active once a certificate is selected.
You should now be prompted to delete the certificate.
7. Click Ok to delete the certificate.
Now the certificate is removed from Firefox.