idAuthority Credentials NOT available for this site
Question: Why does my Trust Logo display "idAuthority Credentials NOT available for this site" ?|
Answer: There are various reason as to why this could happen.
1. It works in all browsers but Internet Explorer 6.
If one has the HTML tag of
According to W3C standards:
In HTML the
In XHTML the
2. Your Trust Logo has expired.
3. The site you have registered with Comodo is different from the one you are putting the logo on.
4. Your current SSL certificate is revoked or expired.
If these do not solve the problem please Submit a Ticket to our Support Team.
* Trustlogo details show Telephone: Unregistered Fax: Unregistered Email Contact: Unregistered