To download and install the Safenet Authentication Client software for use the COMODO EV Codesigning Certificate, perform the following steps:
Note: The SafeNet drivers below are compatible with Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Unplug your EToken/Smartcard from your device (this could be your USB device or CAC card)
- Right click and save the SafeNet Authentication Client file on your Microsoft Windows computer (Choose 10.3 for Windows 10)
- Extract the SafeNet_Authentication file to your Microsoft Windows computer
- Microsoft Windows 32-bit & 64-bit computer, locate and double click the SafeNetAuthenticationClient-x32-x64-10.3.msi file
- The SafeNet Authentication Client Installation Wizard window will be display on your Windows computer, click Next
- Select the appropriate language for SafeNet Authentication Client interface language, Click Next
- Accept the license agreement radio button, click Next
- Select the radio button for Standard Install, click Next
- Click Next
Note: If you are installing the drivers on Windows 7, click Yes after receiving the User Account Control prompt:
- Click Finish
- Click Yes to restart your Microsoft Windows computer for the configuration changes made to SafeNet Authentication Client to take effect.
- After rebooting your Microsoft Windows computer, your token will be ready to use