CSR Generation : Direct Admin Control Panel
Generating a CSR with Direct Admin Control Panel
1. First logon as user 'admin'
2. Modify the 'Access Level' from 'Admin Level' to 'User Level', by clicking in the Access Level menu on the right on User Level
3. Click on "SSL Certificates"(underneath Advanced Features)
4. Select the option "Create a Certificate Request" and enter all requested information given below
2 letter country code - Eg : US for United States and IN for INDIA
When you are done click Save
5. Select and copy the Information you see in the text box - This contains CSR and Private key
*It is important that you make a backup of the Request part and the "Private Key"(Start with " ------ Begin private key and ends with -----End Private key-----")
6. Paste the "CSR" (Start with -----Begin Certificate Request and ends with -----End Certificate Request-----) in the enrollment form and order your certificate.