CSR Generation: f5 BIG-IP v9.x+
Posted by Technical Support PT, Last modified by on April 29 2010 18:00
CSR Generation: f5 BIG-IP v9.x
You should now be provided with the text of a CSR. You will want to copy and paste the entire body of that file into the Comodo ordering process when prompted.
- Launch the f5 BIG-IP web GUI.
- Under Local Traffic select SSL Certificates then Create.
- Under General Properties give your certificate a name.(ex.: ComodoSSL, Comodo Wildcard SSL, Comodo Unified Comm. Cert, etc.)
Note: This name will be used in the future to identify this certificate.
- Under Certificate Properties enter the following information:
- Issuer: Comodo
- Common Name: Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the server.
Example: domain.com, mail.domain.com, or *.domain.com.
- Division: Your department; such as 'IT','Web', 'Office', etc.
- Organization: The full legal name of your organization/company (ex.: Acme Safe Co.)
- Locality, State or Province, Country: City, state, and country where your organization is located.
- E-mail Address: Your email
- Challenge Password, Confirm Password: Your password
- Under Key Properties select 2048.
- Click the Finished button.
- Certificate Installation: f5 BIG-IP v9.x+