Certificate Installation - SBS 2008 / 2011
Posted by Comodo Technical Support - Sudharshan, Last modified by Comodo Technical Support - Sudharshan on April 13 2016 22:49
To install the SSL Certificate on your Small Business Server 2008, follow the instructions below.
1. Extract the contents of the .zip file that contains your SSL Certificate and the chain certificates. Save the certificates to the Small Business Server where you generated the CSR.
2. To install the root and intermediate certificates, check the below article.
3. After you have installed the root and intermediate certificates, open the Windows SBS Console.
4. Click Network > Connectivity.
5. On the Connectivity tab, under Task, in the Connectivity Tasks section, click Add a trusted certificate.
6. In the Add a Trusted Certificate wizard, on the Before you begin page, click Next.
7. On the A request is in progress page, select 'I have certificate from my certificate provider' and then, click Next.
8. On the Import the trusted certificate page, do one of the following:
9. When you are finished, click Next.
10. On The trusted certificate is imported successfully page, click Finish.
11. To verify the installation, use our SSL Analyzer.